Introducing, our dear friends who have given us the honor of gracing the pages of this blog, forming our own ring of mutual-admiration-society members.
Some random tidbits about me:
I am a young housewife living in the Seattle area and I am not really affected by the gloomy weather. (We don’t really get that much rain).
I know a little bit of everything, which I think can sometimes be a downside, since I don’t really know where I’m good at.
I used to be a very fat kid; actually the proper adjective would probably be big since I was also very tall and had worn a size 8-shoe size in grade school.
I took jazz dance lessons when I was a kid (in the efforts of my mom wanting to shed the baby fat away) but dancing never developed in me, although I kind of wanted to be a professional dancer, especially after watching Step Up.
I was in a choir for 8 years starting in high school and then in college and I miss singing so much. I miss the rehearsals, the stage, the costumes and the harmony.
My favorite food in the world is sayote (or chayote in Asian stores here), and I am not kidding when I say “favorite”, I will choose sayote over ANYTHING.
I drink my coffee black and I get sick when I put too much milk (I try it out sometimes).
I’m obsessed with pepper mills and spice racks.
I am not sporty, I am no good at any sport and I’m not proud of it.
I used to think limes are baby lemons.
I may have sacrificed my career to be a housewife, but I love my life and I love my God. I thank Him everyday.
Hokay, here are random little somethings about me
I’m a sucker for CHOCOLATES & JUNK FOODS!
I graced the modeling world when I was 17 (it was actually my sister who was a model, i tagged along during one of her shoots & eventually landed a project).
I am obsessively compulsively spontaneous .
I am a perfectionist & meticulous just like how a Virgo is.
People think I’m mature than any other my age, I think so too.
I don’t drink beer but I love tequilla & vodka!
I can’t stand creepy crawly slimy things.
I am a frustrated dancer.
I suffer from sleep paralysis.
People always assume I’m obnoxious when apparently I’m just shy.
I like trivia & facts.
I like doing favors for others but don’t take advantage.
I’m a night person.
I try to get what I want but not when I want it.
Born in ’85, a year as a wife, mom for 3 months now & counting.
I am a newbie mom & wife.
My biggest insecurity is my almond-eyes which everyone find as my biggest asset.
I am bipolar,(self-assessed) moody but mostly perky.
I think I was gay in my past life.
I’m a mom of 3 rowdy boys aged, 5, 3, and 10 months (in may 4).
Married for 5 years to P.
Planning our church wedding this year.
Eldest among 3 kids, only girl.
Jr. Account Manager from 9-730pm on weekdays, mommy 24/7
Will be forever 25 years old.
Other things that might interest you:
- People think I’m a snob. I’m just shy and have a hard time starting a conversation with people I meet for the first time.
- I can be really talkative, especially when I’m with my bestfriend Ple.
- My laugh can be described as bigay na bigay and quite contagious.
- I prefer to drink vodka, tequila, gin and tang juice or rhum coke.
- I think I’m emotionally bi-polar.
- I miss being a bookworm. I can spend the whole day just reading books with a cup of coffee, either at home or in a coffeeshop.
- True blue Libra: I weigh things first, think about it more than once before I can decide.
- When people ask me for advice, I tell them the hard truth, not the truth they want to hear. Hate it or deal with it.
- I hate it when plans get ruined. I’m an itinerary kind of person.
- I may know a lot of people, but the close friends that I have are a handful.
- I need to rant either thru my journal/planner, a friend who’s willing to listen or my blog. Or else I’d be found in the basement of Makati Med.
- P cooks way better than I do. He’s my iron chef! But he loves my adobo, sinigang and tinola.
- Still not domesticated. But I can cover/do the basic stuff.
Do I have to mention that I have the best kids and hubby ever? (that includes all the drama. We thrive in it to be sane)
For starters, I am young and happily in a relationship with myself [read: single]. I was born under the sign of sex, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that I am ruled by my desires.
If you want to know anything else, just ask.
Oh, and another thing, I am the anti-domesticated: a rolling stone and wild at heart.